The Business Analyst will mainly analyze and evaluate client business requirements and user needs. Working closely with the Account Manager, the Operations Director and other functional consultants, our BA will design and implement systems and solutions that will fulfill those client business requirements and objectives. He/she has knowledge of commonly-used design concepts, relational databases, and business processes within a particular industry or solution area. The BA will typically have the ability to be cross-trained in business process, technology implementations, solution adoption and change management. He/she will receive instructions and requirements from assigned project teams and pre-established guidelines, but could also engage directly with specific figures in the client organisation in order to design business solutions. The BA works under the immediate supervision of a project manager, and is able to exercise independent judgment on small engagements or as a part of a team on enterprise projects. The BA is to be based in our Madrid offices, from where we service clients that are located all around the world. Priority will be given to proposals that can point to similar work / experience.
Key Assets we are looking for:
Experience with CRMs (Salesforce or Dynamics) or Marketing Automation systems a plus
Spanish language and/or living in Spain is a plus, Madrid a plus plus
Technical Background / Degree Program prefered.
Demonstrates a basic level of knowledge of common enterprise systems CRM, ERP, Call Center Systems and other back office
Roles & Responsibilities
- Independently handle 2-4 BA projects.
- Responsible to craft and implement business solutions for client, and coordinate other project members in building the suggested solution.
- Work with other team members to develop global solutions to given challenges and provide proactive insights to clients on how to improve business processes through those solutions.
- Work closely with the IT department and Management in each customer to guarantee a smooth development of projects.
- Communicate and suggest solutions to any roadblocks in performance of campaigns or projects.
- To lead the Business Analysis aspect during client calls.
- Experience in Project Management tools and processes applied to Business Solution development
- Work together with the rest of the Operations team handling all projects.
- Contribute to each Project daily tracker. Monitor performance per account and project, budgets, etc. Alert team leader of anomalies in a timely manner.
- Participate in company meetings to develop a vertical strategy for building new products and services, and work closely with other team members to meet client goals.
- Contribute to the generation of content within your area of expertise that will help consolidate the company’s position as Leader in end-to-end Marketing Automation and Lead Management solutions.
- Graduate with IT or Business Analyst background, and a strong interest in Marketing Consulting
- Minimum 2 years of BA experience developing business solutions within a multifunctional Project team, handling integrations, client expectations and project execution and reporting within their area of delivery
- Previous experience in Email Marketing systems, CRM, Vertical Software Solutions will be valued
- Passion for Business Solution Development applied to Business Strategy and Digital Marketing.
- Good communication skills and Excellent English and Spanish Level (interviews will done in English)
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.